My how the time flies when you’re having fun! It’s hard to believe, but today we bid adieu to our September Book of the Month. But before we say our final goodbye, here’s a look at highlights from our feature on Anne & Henry by Dawn Ius:
For this month’s writing contest, we asked you to pick a significant moment from history & imagine it set in current times. You can either write a short snippet from this modern retelling, OR you can describe how you would retell this story in a contemporary setting. See complete rules & details here!
The contest is open until midnight (PT) tonight!
More from Dawn Ius
- Guest Post from Dawn Ius: Seeing My Book Cover for the First Time
- Q&A with Dawn Ius: Part 1
- Q&A with Dawn Ius: Part 2
- Q&A with Dawn Ius: Part 3
- Guest Post from Dawn Ius: Where I Write
Beyond the Book
And don’t forget to check out our review of Anne & Henry here, too!
Leave a Reply