We’ve got a sneak peek at book 2 in the Moto Maddie BMX Portal series for middle grade readers — plus your chance to win an Amazon gift card (open internationally). Read on for all the details!
[pdf-embedder url=”https://novelnovice.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/210/2019/02/Slime-Spewing-Vampire-Velociraptors-CHAPTER-1.pdf” title=”Slime Spewing Vampire Velociraptors CHAPTER 1″]
When Pea opened a portal and the alien cat, Max Gigan, jumped through from another dimension, he certainly didn’t expect the talking tomcat to stay on as a family pet. He soon learns it can come in handy to have a fur ball from an alternate universe around when his friend re-opens the portal letting in vampire velociraptors who want to slime and eat the whole city!
Pea’s dad is one of the first infected. But his dear old dad isn’t the only one. The dinosaurs escape the museum where the portal opened, and rampage through Milwaukee. As Pea’s dad gets sicker, the BMX gang joins together with the feline army to corner the raptors and use them to develop an antidote. But Pea’s meddling step-monster brothers threaten to ruin everything! A city wide alert goes out for the misidentified “turkeys” while Pea and his gang try to stay ahead of the hunt.
Can the kids capture the dinos and get them home before they control everyone with their vampire powers? Will Pea’s dad remain infected forever? Join Pea and his gang in their battle against the SLIME SPEWING VAMPIRE VELOCIRAPTORS.
Kat was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin where she learned to roller skate, ride a banana seat bike, and love Shakespeare. She holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and is happily employed as a retail pharmacist. She is married to her soul mate, composer Lee de Falla and raising four kids together ala the Brady Bunch. The Seer’s Lover was Kat’s first book and she is working feverishly on four different series at the moment!
Register for her newsletter to learn about her upcoming projects and find out about deals and giveaways at http://eepurl.com/MFZ55
Kat is so much an extravert that she has come full circle and enjoys her alone time as much as her social adventures. Connect with Kat (who does indeed love cats!)
- 1/28/2019- Kelly P’s Blog– Excerpt
- 1/29/2019- Lone Tree Reviews– Review
- 1/30/2019- Savings in Seconds– Review
- 1/31/2019- Character Madness and Musings– Spotlight
- 2/1/2019- Dazzled by Books– Excerpt
- 2/4/2019- FUONLYKNEW– Review
- 2/5/2019- BookHounds YA– Interview
- 2/6/2019- Adventures Thru Wonderland– Review
- 2/7/2019- Owl Always Be Reading– Excerpt
- 2/8/2019- The Pages In-Between– Review
- 2/11/2019- Wonder Struck– Review
- 2/12/2019- Novel Novice– Excerpt
- 2/13/2019- Book-Keeping– Review
- 2/14/2019- Twirling Book Princess– Excerpt
- 2/15/2019- Always Me– Review