In 250-500 words, write a “secret guide” to the city where you live (or where you grew up). Choose 5 places you’d send a visitor who’s never been there before. List each location, and explain why it’s special and why you would have someone visit that spot in particular. See all the rules and details HERE before entering. Contest ends at midnight (PT) on Tuesday, March 31st.
My Secret Guide to Paris: Tour de France
We had several posts that highlighted the best of Paris:
- Your (Not So) Secret Guide to Paris: Part 1
- Your (Not So) Secret Guide to Paris: Part 2
- Favorite French Treats
- Lisa Schroeder’s Guest Post: When I Go to Paris
More from Lisa Schroeder:
- Q&A with Lisa Schroeder: Part 1
- Q&A with Lisa Schroeder: Part 2
- Q&A with Lisa Schroeder: Part 3
- More Middle Grade from Lisa Schroeder
- Lisa Schroeder’s YA Books
And don’t forget to check out our review of My Secret Guide to Paris, too!