Today, we’ve got a sneak peek at one of the inside pages of the charming new picture book Wonder Walk by Ilham Alam, plus your chance to win a fun prize pack!
Get out there with the curious Johnny and his patient Mommy, in this colourful, rhyming book, celebrating all the wonders of the everyday world. What do they see? What do they hear? What do they talk about?
My name is ILHAM which is pronounced the way its spelt. As a kid, I hated my name and did get teased for being a “ham”. But now that I’m an adult, I love the unique-ness and the strength that my name conveys. I definitely have not met another Ilham for sure.
It means inspiration in Arabic, by the way.
I live with my 2 sons & my husband and my 20lb kitty, Beauty, within a house thats booby-trapped with Lego. My crazy family are my inspiration for story writing and story-telling, And I love to travel with them as well and earning new memories through adventures abroad, some of which I have documented in this blog.
- 4/8/2019- Lone Tree Reviews– Review
- 4/9/2019- Beagles & Books– Review
- 4/10/2019- Character Madness and Musings– Excerpt
- 4/11/2019- BookHounds YA– Review/Interview
- 4/12/2019- Do You Dog-ear?– Review
- 4/15/2019- Mama Panda Bear– Review
- 4/16/2019- Almost a Reader– Review
- 4/17/2019- Kelly P’s Blog– Spotlight
- 4/18/2019- Novel Novice– Excerpt
- 4/19/2019- Two Chicks on Books– Interview