Love is in the air, and whether you’re shopping for a paramour or your best Galentine’s Day pal — or making a wishlist of your own to slip to your sweetie — I’ve got you covered today, with some of the best ideas for bookish Valentine’s (and Galentine’s) Day gifts.
HOT TIP: Grab some discount codes for select shops at the bottom of this post!
Romantic & Bookish Candles
Bookish candles are always a good idea, but why not go for some that speak of loooove for Valentine’s Day? Here are a few favorites:
- Nina Zenick (Icey Designs): Smells like delicious strawberries & cream, aka a perfect Valentine’s Day treat
- And They Lived Happily Ever After (Icey Designs): Besides the charming and romantic design, this candle smells delicious and lightly sweet. (Also check out the adorable matching pillow case!)
- Romance Trope (Novelly Yours)
- Book Boyfriend (Novelly Yours)
- Shipping It (Novelly Yours)
- Sultry Romance (Little Mouse Bookshelf)
- Just Kiss Already (Little Mouse Bookshelf)
Say “I love you” multiple ways with a thematic journal and/or pencil set from Icey Designs. She has lots of fandom designs, but quite a few romantic-themed designs as well.
Snuggle Your Sweetie (& Their Books)
A book sleeve says “I love your books as much as I love you.” Check out Love You More Studio for some sweet designs, and use NOVEL10 at checkout to save.
“I Carry Your Heart” Collection
Available as an infinity scarf, ribbon scarf, lightweight scarf, tote bag, pillow cover, or fingerless gloves, these beautiful pieces from Storiarts is the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. Featuring a screen-printed design of the famous e.e. cummings poem, these pieces are all high-quality pieces that anyone would love. Not a fan of this particular poem? Storiarts has a HUGE selection of similar products featuring different book designs.
Look, a good love story can always set the mood, right? Here are a couple of my recent favorites:
- My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Josh & Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Not So Nice Guy by R.S. Grey
- The Consequence of Loving Colton by Rachel Van Dyken
- About That Kiss by Jill Shalvis
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
Icey Designs: NOVEL10
Love You More Studio: NOVEL10
Little Mouse Bookshelf: DOLLS15
Novelly Yours: STORIES10
Leave a Reply