Today, we are spotlighting a new book that is out of this world (heh, heh) – Waste of Space by Gina Damico. Keep reading to learn more about the book, the blog tour & your chance to win a copy.
Cram ten hormonal teens into a spaceship and blast off: that’s the premise for the ill-conceived reality show Waste of Space. The kids who are cast know everything about drama—and nothing about the fact that the production is fake. Hidden in a desert warehouse, their spaceship replica is equipped with state-of-the-art special effects dreamed up by the scientists partnering with the shady cable network airing the show. And it’s a hit! Millions of viewers are transfixed. But then, suddenly, all communication is severed. Trapped and paranoid, the kids must figure out what to do when this reality show loses its grip on reality.
Gina Damico is the author of Croak, Scorch, and Rogue, the grim-reapers-gone-wild books of the Croak trilogy. She has also dabbled as a tour guide, transcriptionist, theater house manager, scenic artist, movie extra, office troll, retail monkey, yarn hawker and breadmonger. A native of Syracuse, New York, she now lives outside Boston with her husband, two cats, and one dog, and while she has never visited hell in person, she has spent countless waking hours at the Albany Regional Bus Terminal, which is pretty darn close. Visit her website at www.ginadami.co.
- 7/3/2017- Wandering Bark Books– Guest Post
- 7/4/2017- Eli to the nth– Review
- 7/5/2017- Two Chicks on Books– Excerpt
- 7/6/2017- BookHounds YA– Review
- 7/7/2017- Hooked To Books– Interview
- 7/10/2017- Novel Novice– Spotlight
- 7/11/2017- A Dream Within A Dream– Excerpt
- 7/12/2017- Lisa Loves Literature– Review
- 7/13/2017- YA and Wine– Interview
- 7/14/2017- YA Book Madness– Review