Today, we’ve got a sneak peek at a magical new middle grade book — plus your chance to win a digital copy of the book (open internationally)! Keep reading for all the details:
Willow Bloom’s biggest challenge is to organize her thirteenth birthday party. However, a walk in the woods near her home provides some big surprises – a mystical guardian from another world, a magical forest, and the discovery that her parents are part of a secret order that protects dreams. With the discovery comes a calling. A prophecy tells of a young one who can push back the dark forces that threaten to corrupt our hopes and dreams. Is Willow that young one? Can she take on the forces of evil, the Underlord Maliceius, and win?
Elizabeth Farrell was born and raised in rural Victoria, Australia. She worked for the Herald Sun newspaper in Melbourne before moving to London to work for the Mail on Sunday newspaper there. After spending all of the 90’s living and working in the UK, she returned home. Elizabeth currently resides in rural Gippsland, Victoria where she lives with her husband and two sons.
Fields of interest: Philosophy, Spirituality, Archaeology, Environmental Sustainability, Health and Nutrition, Yoga, Swimming, Cooking.
The inspiration behind the book: I wanted to write a book that inspired and empowered our next generation of people. With so many dystopian views and stories out there, I felt it was important to portray a more hopeful future.
- 12/10/2018- Mythical Books– Excerpt
- 12/10/2018- Book-o-Craze– Spotlight
- 12/11/2018- Loie Dunn– Review
- 12/11/2018- BookHounds YA– Interview
- 12/12/2018- Lifestyle Of Me– Review
- 12/12/2018- Oh Hey! Books.– Interview
- 12/13/2018- Jrsbookreviews– Review
- 12/13/2018- Good Choice Reading– Excerpt
- 12/14/2018- The Suburban Lifestyle– Review
- 12/14/2018- Jaime’s World– Excerpt
- 12/17/2018- Zach’s YA Reviews– Review
- 12/17/2018- Parajunkee– Excerpt
- 12/18/2018- mall3tg1rl– Review
- 12/19/2018- Novel Novice– Excerpt
- 12/20/2018- Christine’s Book Corner– Review
- 12/21/2018- Two Chicks on Books– Review