Today, we’ve got a sneak peek at a thrilling new sci fi book that’s being compared to shows like Black Mirror and Westworld. Check out the excerpt below, then keep reading to learn more & enter for your chance to win a copy of Stronger, Faster & More Beautiful by Arwen Elys Dayton.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://novelnovice.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/210/2018/12/STRONGER-FASTER-Excerpt.pdf” title=”STRONGER, FASTER Excerpt”]
For fans of television shows Black Mirror and Westworld, this compelling, mind-bending novel is a twisted look into the future, exploring how far we will go to remake ourselves into the perfect human specimen and what it means to be human at all.
Set in our world, spanning the near to distant futures, Stronger, Faster, and More Beautiful is a novel made up of six interconnected stories that ask how far we will go to remake ourselves into the perfect human specimens, and how hard that will push the definition of “human.”
This extraordinary work explores the amazing possibilities of genetic manipulation and life extension, as well as the ethical quandaries that will arise with these advances. The results range from the heavenly to the monstrous. Deeply thoughtful, poignant, horrifying, and action-packed, Arwen Elys Dayton’s Stronger, Faster, and More Beautiful is groundbreaking in both form and substance.
In Stores Today: Goodreads | Amazon | Audible | B&N | iBooks | TBD
ARWEN ELYS DAYTON is the author of the Seeker series—Seeker, Traveler, and Disruptor and the e-novella The Young Dread—and the science-fiction thriller Resurrection. Arwen lives with her husband and their three children on the West Coast of the United States. You can visit her at arwendayton.com and follow @arwenelysdayton on Twitter and Instagram.
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Instagram
3 winners will receive finished copies of STRONGER, FASTER, AND MORE BEAUTIFUL, US only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 12/3/2018- Kait Plus Books– Review
- 12/4/2018- Novel Novice– Excerpt
- 12/5/2018- Rhythmicbooktrovert– Review
- 12/6/2018- Sifa Elizabeth Writes– Review
- 12/7/2018- The Pages In-Between– Review
- 12/10/2018- Dani Reviews Things– Review
- 12/11/2018- Book-Keeping– Review
- 12/12/2018- A Dream Within A Dream– Review
- 12/13/2018- Here’s to Happy Endings– Review
- 12/14/2018- Rainy Day Reviews– Excerpt
- 12/17/2018- A Gingerly Review– Review
- 12/18/2018- Always Me – Review
- 12/19/2018- Sincerely Karen Jo Blog– Excerpt
- 12/20/2018- Devouring Books– Review
- 12/21/2018- BookHounds YA– Review
- 12/24/2018- My Books-My World– Excerpt
- 12/25/2018- Books of Teacups– Review
- 12/26/2018- Lifestyle of Me– Review
- 12/27/2018- Wishful Endings– Excerpt
- 12/28/2018- Eli to the nth– Review
- 12/31/2018- Oh Hey! Books.– Review
This is one of my most anticipated books! Can’t wait to read it.
Sounds like a good dystopian read about the horror of “perfection”!
Oh man, this is giving me Gattaca vibes, and I loved that movie. Excited to give this one a gander ^_^