Today, we’ve got a sneak peek at Harbinger by Nicole Conway, an exciting new fantasy adventure — plus your chance to win an Amazon gift card! Be sure to keep reading to learn more about the book.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://novelnovice.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/210/2018/08/Harbinger-Excerpt.pdf” title=”Harbinger Excerpt”]
Victory is written in the blood of the brave. As the armies of the Tibran Empire continue to march across Maldobar, a path of scorched destruction and despair is left in their wake. Even with the formidable princess, Jenna Farrow, leading the charge, the strength of the dragonriders is waning. Tibran victory appears inevitable—especially after Princess Jenna and Prince Aubren are taken hostage by the infamous Lord Argonox. Separated from her brother and tortured for information, Princess Jenna refuses to bend to the iron will of Argonox. But her strength and resolve may only last so long. Held prisoner in his dark tower, it would take a miracle to set her free—or perhaps a pair of demigods and their dragons. With revived dragonrider legend, Jaevid Broadfeather, at his side, Reigh must now make a choice: face the truth about the origin of his dark powers, or turn his back on world in need. But throwing off a lifetime of shame and self-doubt is not so easily done—especially when the cost of failure means the destruction of the world. The long-awaited hero has awakened. The ancient spirits are stirring. The dark goddess has chosen her champion. But is he ready to embrace that rite and become the Harbinger Maldobar needs him to be?
MY NAME IS NICOLE CONWAY and I love to write stories! I’ve been writing books since I was very young, and am blessed beyond measure to be able to do it now as a full time career. Although I sometimes step out into other genres, I primarily write Fantasy for teens and middle graders.
I graduated from Auburn University in 2012, which is also where I met my husband. As a military family, we move frequently and have lived numerous places all around the world. We have one very energetic son, Ethan. We also have two dogs (French Brittanys) named Joey (currently 5 months old) and Phoebe (4 years old) and a ball python named Noodle Nagini.
For inquiries on how to book me for a school visit, presentation, or interest in my future or current projects, please contact my amazing literary agent, FRAN BLACK, of Literary Counsel.
- 8/27/2018- Just Another Bookaholic– Spotlight
- 8/27/2018- Two Chicks on Books– Excerpt
- 8/28/2018- Novel Novice– Excerpt
- 8/28/2018- Patriotic Bookaholic– Spotlight
- 8/29/2018- Adventures and Reading– Review
- 8/29/2018- Jaime’s World– Spotlight
- 8/30/2018- Pacific Northwest Bookworm– Review
- 8/30/2018- The Bewitched Reader– Interview
- 8/31/2018- The Crafty Book Nerd– Review
- 9/3/2018- Reads and Recipes– Review
- 9/3/2018- All the Ups and Downs– Excerpt
- 9/4/2018- A Bookish Dream– Review
- 9/4/2018- BookHounds YA– Interview
- 9/5/2018- For the Love of KidLit– Interview
- 9/6/2018- Rhythmicbooktrovert – Review
- 9/6/2018- Two Points of Interest– Excerpt
- 9/7/2018- Finding Magic In Books– Excerpt
- 9/7/2018- Patriotic Bookaholic– Spotlight