Today, we have a sneak peek at a funny new middle grade book — plus your chance to a win a copy — all part of the official blog tour for The Principal’s Underwear is Missing by Holly Kowitt. Keep reading for more about the book and today’s contest, but first here’s an exclusive excerpt.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://novelnovice.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/210/2017/05/Principles-Underwear_excerpt.pdf” title=”Principles Underwear_excerpt”]
When you’re a sixth-grade nobody, the last person you want to accidentally zonk with a volleyball is Sloan “Selfie” St. Clair–the eighth-grade glamour queen of the school. But that’s what happens to Becca Birnbaum, and it only gets worse when she tries to do Selfie a favor. She grabs the wrong shopping bag from the principal’s office — one containing a very personal item. and even that might not be so bad, if only Selfie didn’t immediately lose it.
If they don’t get it back ASAP, they’re toast. They try not to panic–until they hear that the Biggest Prank Ever is about to happen. Can the school’s oddest couple stop the disaster of a lifetime?
- 4/24/2017- So Few Books– Interview
- 4/25/2017- Never Too Many To Read– Review
- 4/26/2017- Twirling Book Princess– Excerpt
- 4/27/2017- BookHounds YA– Review
- 4/28/2017-Page Turners– Excerpt
- 5/1/2017- Booklove– Review
- 5/2/2017-Novel Novice– Excerpt
- 5/3/2017- Book Review Becca– Review
- 5/4/2017- Don’t Judge, Read– Review
- 5/5/2017- Rockin’ Book Reviews– Review