Today, we bring you part 3 of our three-part exclusive interview with Black Widow: Forever Red author Margaret Stohl — and as usual, we’re wrapping things up with FLASH QUESTIONS! If you missed it, catch part 1 here and part 2 here.
Giovanni & Team Rocket
Pen or pencil?
Favorite piece of clothing?
My blue silk kimono robe I got at Changi International Airport in Singapore. Also the pink one, and the green one, and the dark blue one…kimonos are essential for writing!
Song you can’t get out of your head right now?
Any song from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the Musical Episode. Probably means it’s time to start a marathon re-watch soon.
Most recent vacation?
Boston with the #nerdfamily for Pokemon Trading Card World Championships (yes, that’s a real thing!)
5 things that are always in your purse
- My enormous earphones and glasses because i am basically Mr. Magoo
- My laptop…although I should probably get a case for it instead of just throwing it in my purse. My keys are all worn down so you can’t see all the letters anymore.
- Black and silver sharpies! I am traumatized by running out of them at signings, so now I am always prepared.
- Crumpled receipts that I swear I will organize for my accountant one day (I won’t!)
- An ARC of a friend’s book. I have so many amazing author friends, a major perk of which is getting my hands on all their kick-ass new titles.
Thanks again, Margie!