Today, we bid farewell to our September Book of the Month — The Dark Between by Sonia Gensler. But not until we take a look at the highlights from this month’s posts, and remind you to be sure and enter our contest that ends tonight!
The Dark Between Writing Contest
You’ve got until midnight (PT) tonight to enter our Haunted Flash Fiction Contest! Submit 150-300 words of your spooky writing for a chance to win a Dark Between prize pack. See the complete rules and details here.
Fact Meets Fiction
Sonia Gensler used lots of real-life inspiration, historical research, and real locations to inspire The Dark Between. Here’s more about some of the facts that inspired the book:
- Real-Life Inspiration: The Society for Psychical Research
- Real-Life Inspiration: Spiritualism & Spirit Photography
- Behind-the-Scenes of the Real-Life Cambridge
We sat down with Sonia and chatted about The Dark Between, her writing, and more:
Beyond the Book
- Favorite Paranormal Investigation Books & Movies
- The Dark Between Desktop Wallpapers
- Beyond The Dark Between: Reading Recommendations
For the comments: Tell us what you loved about The Dark Between!
Leave a Reply