Want to have your book or author featured on Novel Novice?
**I am expecting twins in May 2020, and as such, I am currently NOT accepting any pitches for review or feature. I’ll let you guys know when I’m back from my blogging maternity leave.**
Besides reviews, here is some of the great content we love to feature:
- Cover reveals
- Cover stories (how the cover was made/designed, behind the scenes images, etc.)
- Guest posts (we’re happy to suggest topics, or hear your ideas)
- Author Q&As
- Spotlight posts
- Book trailer reveals
We LOVE featuring these types of posts because it allows us to feature more books than just the ones we review (time for reading & reviewing is limited, after all — since no one has yet offered to pay me just to read books all day!).
If you’d like us to consider featuring your book, consider pitching us one of THESE ideas in lieu of (or in addition to) just a review.
That said, these policies still apply even if we aren’t reviewing:
- Books should be adult romance, young adult, middle grade, or picture books
- We generally DO NOT feature self-published titles (exceptions to this rule are very rare, and are usually made for people we already know or who have come to us from a trusted referral)
- Most adult titles we feature are romance. Other adult books may be considered for feature or review.
- While we do not normally review e-books, we WILL consider them for one of these other features!
Interested? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what you have in mind!
Still want to submit your book for review consideration? Please see our review policy HERE first!