To be honest, I had trouble coming up with questions for these two chapters. Read the chapters, think about the questions, and post your answers in the comments.
Breaking Dawn, Chapters 4 and 5:
- If you were in Bella’s place, would you spend your wedding reception with your new husband or with the people you knew you were never going to see again?
- Do you think the confrontation between the wolves and Edward at the wedding reception will be portrayed in the film?
- How about the other traditional wedding activities: cutting and serving each other cake, bouquet tossing, garter removing, the dancing? Will they make it into the movie?
- Where did you think Edward planned to take Bella for the honeymoon? What did you think about Isle Esme?
- How did you feel about the fade-to-black for the wedding night? Was it appropriate? Could more have been done and still keep the book PG-13? Should the book have been kept PG-13 since the main character is a legal adult and now married?
- How did you feel about the bruising on Bella as a result of Edward and Bella’s love-making? Inappropriate? Inevitable?
- Was Edward right in refusing to continue having sex with Bella as a human?
Anything else you’d like to discuss in these two chapters?